New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Is it possible to get the forum expanded for "factory" photos ?

• johnmereness
  • Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
25 Jan 2020 15:32 - 25 Jan 2020 16:01 #39396 by johnmereness
Facebook is not really index-able for people who want to restore a car properly - it is more a social thing (a really fun social thing - glad we have the page). And, I have been posting to the Facebook page for about a year when something interesting turns up (this Duesenberg photo showed up recently) - we all had a blast of a good time discussing. My point in asking is that you catch in periodic posts that people are interested in authenticity of cars and it would be nice to point them to something dedicated matched to easy for them to use. A fellow last year asked - how do I paint and pinstripe my L-29 Cord - I shared a few photos. And I share my 1936/1936 Factory photos fairly often (as well as my 1000's of "this is how to accurately restore your 1935/1936 851/852" that have been taken of original/unrestored cars across the globe over a 15 year period), but when I do not have time or .., then ....

JMM
Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Jan 2020 16:01 by johnmereness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds