Graham Hollywood and Hupmobile Skylark for Reunion

• auburn-kid
  • auburn-kid's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
18 Feb 2011 00:14 #19295 by auburn-kid
auburn-kid created the topic: Graham Hollywood and Hupmobile Skylark for Reunion
Help!

If you own or know someone who owns one of the above-mentioned Cord "Cousins", please contact me. I am looking for car owners who would like to participate in a Special Exhibition at this year's Reunion to help celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the 810 Cord.

Thanks in advance to those who have been trying to help wrangle some of these cars and their owners! Keep trying! It would make a nice addition to our Reunion!

Kellie Janousek
Life Member #170

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2011 01:04 #19296 by Mike Brady
Mike Brady replied the topic:
Kellie,

You might contact ACD member Chester Counsell in Ontario, Canada as he has a nicely restored example. You will find his contact info in the directory. Better yet, come to the KOOK meet this weekend and ask him directly.

More
18 Feb 2011 02:04 #19297 by Tom_Parkinson
Tom_Parkinson replied the topic:
Hi,

There's a really nice burgundy Hollywood in or near St Joseph, MI. I'll try to find its owner.

--Tom

With brakes, two cylinders are better than one.

Editor-in-Chief, The Hardtop News Magazine, the Journal of the Michiana Dunes Region, Lambda Car Club International

See pix of 1509A here: http://mbcurl.me/YCSE

• Greg Frownfelter
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
18 Feb 2011 12:41 #19299 by Greg Frownfelter
Greg Frownfelter replied the topic:
Ken Dunsire from fort wayne is one of our members
he has a collection of Grahams
in his collection is a convertible that is one of very few
he lives on the north side of Fort Wayne so distance wouldnt be a problem
greg

• auburn-kid
  • auburn-kid's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
18 Feb 2011 13:59 #19300 by auburn-kid
auburn-kid replied the topic:
I have tried repeatedly to contact Ken based on his directory info and haven't heard back. If anyone has updated contact info, pass it along. Thanks for the other leads. Keep them coming!

Kellie Janousek
Life Member #170

More
19 Feb 2011 20:06 #19314 by Ray Parker
Ray Parker replied the topic: Grahams at Auburn
Kellie: I can answer your question about why Kenb Dunshire is not responding to you, when I was the National Meet Chr., another Cord year, I contacted the Club Pres., and via the Board, I was given the OK to have Ken Dunshire's Graham convertible in the park. Ken even agreed to park with the "Replicars" so no one would object to it. Ken sent in his registration plus meals, etc. and everything was fine. Then, the chief judge, at that time, pulled the stupid stunt of calling Ken and telling him he could not bring his Graham convertible into the park, even though he has been a club member for many years.

I persohnalkly apologized to Ken for the phone call and refunded his money. That's probably why he has not answered you -- he was very upset about being banned.

Moderators: Joe Holderman
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds