Skip to main content
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

woodlites online auction

• balinwire
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Forum User
  • Registered
More
22 Aug 2021 16:30 - 22 Aug 2021 16:30 #43757 by balinwire
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by balinwire on topic woodlites online auction
Last edit: 22 Aug 2021 16:30 by balinwire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
01 Aug 2021 04:10 #43629 by 1748 S
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by 1748 S on topic woodlites online auction

Terry Cockerell wrote: Gary why pay $10,000 for a set of lights that never lived up to their expectations?
An extremely rare Hand Built Cord was listed with Hemmings recently for $17,000 and it was supposedly complete, much better value!

Terry, I agree these head lights are expensive compared to a "complete hand built Cord". But owning these is something I have always wanted but never needed. Agreed they did not put out the light considered to be acceptable to safe driving.

Gary Parsons

• Terry Cockerell
  • Elite Forum User
  • Registered
More
01 Aug 2021 01:33 #43628 by Terry Cockerell
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Terry Cockerell on topic woodlites online auction
Gary why pay $10,000 for a set of lights that never lived up to their expectations?
An extremely rare Hand Built Cord was listed with Hemmings recently for $17,000 and it was supposedly complete, much better value!

T cockerell

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
31 Jul 2021 22:14 #43627 by 1748 S
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by 1748 S on topic woodlites online auction
I have never seen a pair listed here on Ebay before.Not sure if these are a fair price. I wish I needed a set but never will need them. Hope they go to a good home and are restored.

Gary Parsons

• balinwire
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Forum User
  • Registered
More
31 Jul 2021 12:55 #43622 by balinwire
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationwoodlites online auction was created by balinwire
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration