Skip to main content

Drivers Side Door Lock

• Tom Georgeson
  • Registered
More
30 May 2015 01:42 #29675 by Tom Georgeson
Replied by Tom Georgeson on topic Re: Drivers Side Door Lock
I was the person who said that he told me he was thinking of make his driver door a locking one. I think that Henry Portz may have done the lock? Of course it results in point deduction in a judging meet. Josh was all for making his Cord a better vehicle in all ways. His car had a number of improvements that made it safer,more reliable and efficient. I too miss talking with him, he was a real gentleman and a fine friend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
29 May 2015 17:53 #29673 by 1748 S
Drivers Side Door Lock was created by 1748 S
Some time back we were discussing the reasons for no door lock on the drivers side dor. Some really interesting reasons came out too about this idea. Some one did mention that Josh Malks was thinking about installing a drivers side door lock. Well I was watching his dyno run when I noticed he had done this modification to Moonshadow. So there you have it. Josh did this and the video is proof of that. Once again my hat is off to Josh for his forward thinking. I also understand his car is now in the ACD museum as it was donated to them. Nice gift to his memory too. I only saw him and his car once at Santa Maria. That was the first time I actually saw the color of my car. We walked and talked and I for one will remember this short time I spent with him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.