Skip to main content

regarding rantings of a sleep deprived club member

• Curtis Bartell
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
25 Oct 2011 20:58 #21258 by Curtis Bartell
Replied by Curtis Bartell on topic regarding rantings of a sleep deprived club member
Yep Josh,
And if he does please don't pinch me!!!!

curt

"I've cut it twice and it's still too short."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Josh Malks
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
25 Oct 2011 16:05 #21256 by Josh Malks
Yeah, Curt, we all have fantasies about being approached by some guy at a car show who says "My granddad left me one of these, but it looks a little different -- funny headlights, stainless steel grille, etc. Got no room in my garage any more. Wanna take it off my hands?"

I expect this to happen right after my winning Publisher's Clearing House entry. :D

Josh B. Malks
810 2087A
ACD Club Life Member
ACD Newsletter editor
Past president
www.automaven.com

Check out CORD COMPLETE at www.cordcomplete.com

• Curtis Bartell
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
24 Oct 2011 17:25 #21250 by Curtis Bartell
You know, I may have come across sounding a little hostile in my last post on this topic, which is not what I intended.
Emporator, I never thought for a minute that you intended to do the FC treatment on your FB car. I too was curious about the same question once, and rember finding that the supercharger wasn't the magic behind the increase in power, but that the cam itself was the real magic.
I think vigorous discussion is healthy in a club. We are all passionate about what we are doing, and have our own opinion about how it's supposed to be done. I once considered putting side pipes on my car but fell back on the real reason I love this hobby, authenticity. Wheather we know it or not, we are all family united, in the same goals. I argue with my two brothers all the time, but would fight to the death for either one of them.

I once posted the topic on wheather Josh, in all his wanderings, had ever run across any evidence on the existance E-306#2 or any parts confirmed to have been on that car. I also mentioned that I sometimes lay awake nights and think about it.
My last post on your supercharger question was at 0230 in the morning
Josh made reference to getting up on the wrong side of the bed on this one. Maybe I was on the wrong side of the bed to start with, and needed to go back to bed to rectify the problem. (Or maybe I need to look into Ambien).

To all involved, Lets don't ever stop having in depth discussions about things pertaining to our club. We are all in this together and like it or not, we are family.

Your brother,

Curt

"I've cut it twice and it's still too short."