Skip to main content

Cord Exhaust Pipes

• xjn001
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
08 Oct 2011 16:36 #21169 by xjn001
Replied by xjn001 on topic Cord Pipe Lengths
I would like to know if any one has the same measurements as the drawing this post shows? Please let me know. I have some flexpipe and will cut and polish to fit your cord. Is your flexpipe longer? See Henry Portz post?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2010 19:42 #18940 by hportz
Replied by hportz on topic S/C exhaust
Hi Everyone, The length depends on witch car pictured the stainless flex is to be installed . Mario's Cord is a 125" wb. The custom pipes are longer. I believe that I have the lengths for the custom if that is what is needed, I will look. Henry P.S. Each one is most likely 1 1/2" longer because the fence is 1 1/2" higher on the custom Cord.

More
31 Dec 2010 08:57 #18936 by vaco
Replied by vaco on topic Cord Exhaust Pipes
Hi
Here are the lenghts I have measured on my Cord (in installed condition) and crosschecked on another Cord. Hope this helps.
Happy New Year
Mario

• xjn001
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
29 Dec 2010 14:52 #18929 by xjn001
Replied by xjn001 on topic Cord Flexpipe Lengths
I had a Cord owner from Spain ask me about some flexpipe that I offered on ebay. He is asking a month after the sale. He is not an ACD member. This is the reason for my asking the length of the four stainless covers. I believe I have enough to make the four pieces, but would like an exact length in inches. I am promoting club membership to him. He e-mailed a photo of two Cords under restoration. I wouild like to provide the pipes in the finished lengths. It is difficult at best with the language differences. Thanks for any help! I did get a reply from some Auburn owners and have the sketch for Auburn speedsters Thanks Robert Stevens
i998.photobucket.com/albums/af10 ... 1293745374

• xjn001
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
28 Dec 2010 01:13 #18924 by xjn001
Cord Exhaust Pipes was created by xjn001
I would like to know the correct lengths of the four flexible stainless pipes that cover the functional exhaust pipes on the Cord. Also are the supercharged models the only ones that have the four exposed pipes from the hood to the fender? Thanks xjn001