Skip to main content

S/C vacuum, fuel, and breather lines

• elliotta
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
14 Jul 2008 02:24 #10682 by elliotta
S/C vacuum, fuel, and breather lines was created by elliotta
Is there any source of information (drawings or photos) about the proper routing of all of the copper lines for an 812 supercharged engine? The previous owner of my car installed a standard engine in the 70s, and virtually all of the lines that he made were incorrect anyway. Now that I've put in a S/C engine again, I have to fabricate all new lines

I need info on the fuel line (pump to carb), windshield wiper vacuum (manifold to firewall), oil breather (oil filler neck to air cleaner), shift solenoid vacuum (manifold to solenoid), shift solenoid relief (solenoid to air cleaner), and oil pressure line (block to oil pressure gage). I have a factory photo of an early S/C motor right side (there are no vacuum lines visible and the fuel line runs vertically from the pump up the back of the engine, then straight along the top of the manifold to the carb) and lots of recent photos of the head/manifold areas of various supercharged cars. Everyone seems to route the lines differently using different curves and types of fittings. Where can I find information on the original, authentic layout?

Proprietor of the Cord Supercharger Parts Database

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.