Cord BERLINE ownership and history

• cordman
  • cordman's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
04 May 2003 17:13 #248 by cordman
cordman created the topic: Cord BERLINE ownership and history
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Hal Bjorklund and I am a member of the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Club. I own several ACD cars, one being a '37 supercharged custom Berline. We know the locations of several of the some 40 original cars but not many of them.

What I am trying to do is to gather whatever information might be available on the Cord Berline's that you own so that I can properly compile the reference data available on these rare automobiles.

If, per chance, you have had your Berline certified at an ACD meet, and you have a copy of the certification, I would appreciate it if you would provide the certification number to me. The certification contains most all of the information that will be needed to compile the initial database. If you have had the car certified, ACD's Paul Bryant will be my source for information. If you have NOT had the car certified I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the following information:

* Year
* Model
* Color - Now
* Color - Previous
* Serial #
* Engine #
* Body #
* Frame #
* Trans #
* S/C #
* Ownership history (to the best of your knowledge)
* Recorded history of the car
* Registration date, past and present
* Current restoration completed (if restored)
* Anything else you might be able to share about this car would be appreciated
* Does your car have a passenger to driver intercom?

Pictures, if you have them, include the exterior, trunk, rear vanity (dash) if you have one, underhood, and number plates

All information collected will be shared by all participants and known owners.

Hal Bjorklund

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Joe Holderman
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds