30-895

• 30-895
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
17 Oct 2013 12:48 #26115 by 30-895
Replied by 30-895 on topic 60-895
Thanks very much. I have been in touch with Lucas and will probably get back in touch with them. I just wondered if there was some base I wasn't covering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Curt Schulze
  • Registered
More
17 Oct 2013 11:39 #26114 by Curt Schulze
Replied by Curt Schulze on topic Re: 30-895

30-895 wrote: I am currently looking for new tires for my car. I would like to stay period correct and get a diamond pattern tread design. Does anyone have a good suppliers? I have been to the usual suspects and either they don't have them or they are out of stock for the foreseeable future. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lucas Tire Co. sells Goodyear diamond treads in various sizes. To stay period correct run black walls, or white walls on both sides, which are not offered in diamond treads.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

• 30-895
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
16 Oct 2013 19:52 #26108 by 30-895
30-895 was created by 30-895
I am currently looking for new tires for my car. I would like to stay period correct and get a diamond pattern tread design. Does anyone have a good suppliers? I have been to the usual suspects and either they don't have them or they are out of stock for the foreseeable future. Any help will be greatly appreciated.