Skip to main content

OEM Jacks for Auburn Cars

• Curt Schulze
  • Registered
More
04 Jul 2008 12:34 #10572 by Curt Schulze
Replied by Curt Schulze on topic Auburn Jack
Yes, that appears to be the correct jack. The ones I have were apple green in color. The jack handle is about 3 1/2 feet long with a square end (pretty obvious) There is also a lug wrench that the one end served to allign the wheel lug holes with the hub. I would post a picture, but have never figured out how to post one on this web site.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wowabunga
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
03 Jul 2008 18:17 #10560 by Wowabunga
OEM Jacks for Auburn Cars was created by Wowabunga
Hi folks... I'm working on a ID Guide for old car jacks. We have ID Guides for gas pumps, victrolas, and barbie dolls and I just figured there is a need for one for old jacks. Also I imagine all over the world in old barns there are old jacks that need to find their way back home to the original cars and trucks.

Today I have a very nice 1934 Auburn jack, with raised letters and is made by AJAX. I've seen two of these sell on ebay listed as a 1934. Can anyone confirm that this ID is correct. Can you tell me if this jack was OEM equipment for any other years for the Auburn ? Can anyone describe or present a pic of the handle that should have come with this jack?

Thanks in advance for any info you may offer.

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
Ramblin Randy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.