Pilot Ray brackets

• Greg Frownfelter
  • Registered
More
19 Jan 2008 01:08 #9229 by Greg Frownfelter
Replied by Greg Frownfelter on topic Pilot Ray brackets
IF PETE DIDNT ALREADY SUGGEST
TRY WALTER PFIFIER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hank Reus
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 Jan 2008 22:42 #9223 by Hank Reus
Replied by Hank Reus on topic Pilot Ray Brackets
Dear Greg , Thank you for the tip ! Unfortunately Pete does not have any . He did give me two other names but , I haven't heard back as yet so I'll have to keep looking ! I'm sure somebody must have one or even a pair ,if I'm lucky !

• Greg Frownfelter
  • Registered
More
16 Jan 2008 01:51 #9193 by Greg Frownfelter
Replied by Greg Frownfelter on topic Pilot Ray brackets
TRY PETE KELLY FROM CANADA HE AQUIRED A LOT OF PARTS FROM THE LATE JIM WHITTIERS WIDOW JIM MADE VERY NICE BRACKETS
IN STAINLESS

• Hank Reus
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
15 Jan 2008 22:55 #9192 by Hank Reus
Replied by Hank Reus on topic Pilot Ray light mounting Brackets
Dear Al , Thank you for the suggestion , I already knew about him and his prices are much higher than I could have some cast for and thats what I would like to do if I could locate ate least one bracket with which to have a mold made from . I'm sure that someone out there must have either a pair or at least one , Hank Reus

• Al Hatch
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
10 Jan 2008 00:09 #9148 by Al Hatch
Replied by Al Hatch on topic Pilot Ray brackets
Hi Hank,

Give Don Sommers in Mt. Clemens, Michigan a call. He is a memberf of tthe Club and his name is in the directory. He owns American Arrow and makes chrome wire wheels, hood ornaments and pilot ray assemblies. All high end merchandise.

Al Hatch

• Hank Reus
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
09 Jan 2008 23:20 #9147 by Hank Reus
Pilot Ray brackets was created by Hank Reus
Does anyone know of at least one bracket that I could buy , rent or borrow for the Pilot Ray lamp mounting on a 1931Auburn 8-98 ? I have a really nice original lamp but, no brackets and I know of several places to have new one cast but I need an original for a pattern . I would be willing to have a couple extras cast for the loan of one . It mounts on the end of the frame horn ,I understand and I know they would fit '31- '33 , except the Salon models which use a different style mounting . I hope someone out there can help me with this , Thankyou very much for any help you can furnish .