Skip to main content

Electrolock Refurbishment

• Neal Ziff
  • Registered
More
20 Jun 2021 20:41 #43366 by Neal Ziff
Replied by Neal Ziff on topic Electrolock Refurbishment
I just finished rebuilding the cylinder and tumblers on my 1930 8-95. It is a 9A and works well now. One of the final pieces of the puzzle. Hope to be able to submit an article to the magazine later this summer that details what I did. Send me a PM and we can talk.
Neal

Neal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
20 Jun 2021 19:44 #43365 by vicfreg
Replied by vicfreg on topic Electrolock Refurbishment
Sorry, attached 2 copies of the same material, will post the second shortly.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
20 Jun 2021 19:40 #43364 by vicfreg
Electrolock Refurbishment was created by vicfreg
Any lessons learned or ideas about rebuild/refurbishment of wiring/mechanism associated with '28-'29 Electrolock ignition cable system. Have intermittent contact down at distributor, getting ready to troubleshoot. Before we disassemble, or try to, looking for ideas. Either have a "5A/B" or "9A/B" version of this. I have attached what reference information we have. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments: