New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Electrolock Refurbishment

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Forum User
  • Forum User
More
20 Jun 2021 19:40 #43364 by vicfreg
Electrolock Refurbishment was created by vicfreg
Any lessons learned or ideas about rebuild/refurbishment of wiring/mechanism associated with '28-'29 Electrolock ignition cable system. Have intermittent contact down at distributor, getting ready to troubleshoot. Before we disassemble, or try to, looking for ideas. Either have a "5A/B" or "9A/B" version of this. I have attached what reference information we have. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Forum User
  • Forum User
More
20 Jun 2021 19:44 #43365 by vicfreg
Replied by vicfreg on topic Electrolock Refurbishment
Sorry, attached 2 copies of the same material, will post the second shortly.

Attachments:

More
20 Jun 2021 20:41 #43366 by Neal Ziff
Replied by Neal Ziff on topic Electrolock Refurbishment
I just finished rebuilding the cylinder and tumblers on my 1930 8-95. It is a 9A and works well now. One of the final pieces of the puzzle. Hope to be able to submit an article to the magazine later this summer that details what I did. Send me a PM and we can talk.
Neal

Neal

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds