Skip to main content

New speedster to me

• AuburnNut
  • Registered
More
07 Nov 2023 20:49 #47942 by AuburnNut
Replied by AuburnNut on topic New speedster to me
Jumbo.
Congratulations on your purchase. My speedster is based on a 1975 ford 400 engine with 1975 ford suspension. I don’t think Ford made a 409 in 1970 (as you said below), but from memory Chevy did. You can use ford casting numbers on the engine and various parts to confirm the year etc of your engine. You are probably unlikely to find any sort of manual showing exactly what parts were used by Eagle Motors in building your speedster. Most builders did not issue them. You will probably have to research it yourself by comparing the parts on your car and any part numbers you can find on your car to determine what was used to build your exact car.
Others like myself can try to help if you upload photos onto this website. Also, If you check your profile on this website you can nominate an email to aid in communication.
Regards J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jimbo409
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
06 Nov 2023 16:34 #47935 by Jimbo409
Replied by Jimbo409 on topic New speedster to me
Sorry I mean Eagle motors in Michigan not royal

• Jimbo409
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
06 Nov 2023 16:15 #47934 by Jimbo409
New speedster to me was created by Jimbo409
I just bought a speedster replica that needs some work. It sits on a 1970 ford ltd frame and has a Ford 409 engine. The tag says it is a Royal motors made in michigan
has anyone heard of this mfg and where can you buy parts for this any assembly manuals out there. Thank you jim