New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Model A Windshield Mount Spotlight / Mirror

More
23 May 2019 04:30 #37296 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Model A Windshield Mount Spotlight / Mirror

Joe Holderman wrote: Correct - unfortunately, it's not something that Kunena forums can do. As a matter of habit, it's the first thing I check each time I visit. That's my "work around". :)

I do the same when I first open the forums.Sometimes the icon in the upper right corner of the page is a different color. No idea why either...

Gary Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2019 22:34 #37327 by 1962300
Replied by 1962300 on topic Model A Windshield Mount Spotlight / Mirror
Hello Pete,
I'm wondering if you have any intel on how the electrics worked on the spotlight? I know it was a 6 volt feed. It seems the switch would provide a 1-wire power feed into the base, that would then feed through 1-side of the spotlights curved arms, into the bulb. Upon pulling apart the spotlight; I see a crazy 1920's electrical set up. Just wondered if you had any insight. I will figure it out upon visiting a friend, I think, but just thought I'd ask.
Thanks! Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds