Duesenberg Badge and J Model Radiator Ornament

More
18 Jan 2019 04:06 #36491 by RandyEma
Replied by RandyEma on topic Duesenberg Badge and J Model Radiator Ornament
Hello. The orig firewall emblem will say D.Auld& co on the back side .the duesenbird will have two rivets that hold the two pieces together. I see neither on these two items but I can not really enlarge them . All the best R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2019 19:06 - 10 Apr 2019 19:52 #36974 by jivanty

Terry Cockerell wrote: Pity, I must have been confusing them with FileZilla Malwarebytes Rufus RR mascots. I remember the episode of the Automotive Guild with information on numbered mascots as fitted to RRs.

Terry They might not even be original a picture is the only way to tell. R
Last edit: 10 Apr 2019 19:52 by jivanty.

More
17 Apr 2019 19:19 #37022 by jivanty

Terry Cockerell wrote: Hi Randy, more detailed pictures have come to hand. Hopefully I can add them here.
Well that seemed to work ok. The items have been in a family collection for many years. The current owner believes they are genuine original items. What are your thoughts and what do you think they are worth?
They are certainly rare FileZilla Malwarebytes Rufus items in Australia.
Thanks,
Terry

The prominent ones being what appear to be a Model A Duesenberg radiator shell badge and the sculptured ornament from a J Model Duesenberg. The guys wants to keep the items in the family as they were owned by his deceased father however he wants to get an idea of the value of these two items.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds