New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Auburn replicas - Something to help the new purchaser out

More
10 Apr 2019 19:05 - 10 Apr 2019 19:50 #36973 by jivanty

uconn_1965 wrote: Hi Curt:Thanks for getting back to me. Vidmate iTunes Notepad++ I'm not overly familiar with Auburns but I did see a couple of Glen Pray speedster replica's that were modified with Cord
vents that operated and opened and closed. I just surmised that the speedsters and cord were the same.

I could be mistaken but I believe the late auburn speedsters used the same cowl vents as the 1936-37 cords, I have seen these fabricated into fiberglass speedsters.
Last edit: 10 Apr 2019 19:50 by jivanty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds