AUBURN 2007 - CARS ENTERING ECKHART PARK

• Chris Summers
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
07 Oct 2007 00:20 #8305 by Chris Summers
Replied by Chris Summers on topic AUBURN 2007 - CARS ENTERING ECKHART PARK
Excellent photos.

We need to get more Duesenberg owners to show up...

Maybe if my boss ever pays me I can become a member and start working on that...lol

P.S. I know how you feel...my NTN Trivia nickname is "Duesy," and the guy I used to play with EVERY week never got it right. "Hey, Doosie!"

Chris Summers
ACD Club
CCCA
H.H. Franklin Club

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bill Hummel
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
07 Oct 2007 00:11 #8304 by Bill Hummel
Replied by Bill Hummel on topic Eckhart
Tsk, Tsk. You just can't get good help these days. I will speak to that particular assistant and reprimand him thoroughly.

In fact, I think I will make him go out and detail my car...

• AuburnAutoCo
  • Visitor
06 Oct 2007 20:56 #8303 by AuburnAutoCo
Replied by AuburnAutoCo on topic AUBURN 2007 - CARS ENTERING ECKHART PARK
Does anyone have the directions to "Elkhart" park in Auburn?? I've seen this place mentioned many times before, but after almost a 1/2 century here, I still cannot find it.
There is a park named after the original founders of Auburn Automobile Company, but their name is "Eckhart"... Are the parks close to each other?? Or am I on the wrong side of the tracks??2

OK... pet peeve out of the way.... Thanks for the great pictures!

• Picture Gallery
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Registered
More
06 Oct 2007 02:47 #8290 by Picture Gallery
AUBURN 2007 - CARS ENTERING ECKHART PARK was created by Picture Gallery
Each year before the parade, all of the cars enter Eckhart Park. Saturday morning is a special time for ACD Club Members along with their families and friends to get up close and personal with the automobiles. There's not a museum in the country that can put on a display like this! If you have not made it to Auburn over Labor Day, then you're really missing a wonderful event.

Here are the cars entering the park. This year they are shown in order of their license plate numbers rather than the order in which they entered the park.

Our thanks to John Fredericks of Classic Images Photography for taking these pictures. Email John at <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] or visit his website at www.classicimgs.com for reprints.

ALL OF THE CARS

George Arakelian in J. K. Howell's Cord 812 S/C Cabriolet