Skip to main content

Artist requesting photos

• dwhite
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2008 01:56 #11990 by dwhite
Replied by dwhite on topic Artist requesting photos
Oh, and this is one of my latest ones I did for a guy. It's a '66 GT40. This is to give an idea of what I'll be doing with the photo submitted if I can get any takers. This one was smaller though, so detail was limited. Media is prismacolor pencil.

[/list]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dwhite
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2008 22:05 #11989 by dwhite
Artist requesting photos was created by dwhite
Hello,

I'm a motorsports artist and am looking to do a piece of either an Auburn, Cord or Duesenberg. This piece will most likely be a 20 x 30. I'm looking for anybody to submit photos here, email or pm. They'd have to be really nice resolution so I can get accurate detail, can't use watermarked photos because they're copyrighted by the photographer and they have to be your own photo of your own car or at least took the photograph yourself.
I was at the museum a few years ago, but don't have any great ones since they were all inside. The photos I'm looking for would have to be taken outside in sun, with the sun lighting up the sides of the car in the photograph. Looking into the sun while photographing washes out everything.
This art work will more than likely be made into limited edition reproductions, so if you'd like to keep your photos/car private, please don't submit. Some reproductions may be donated to museums or donated for charitable auctions. It will also be my discretion of which photo or car to use, but would love to see as many as possible!

Thanks, I appreciate any help
Darrell
<a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.