Skip to main content

Auburn 2007 information

• Elijah
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
02 Aug 2007 01:16 #7665 by Elijah
Replied by Elijah on topic Auburn 2007 information
Jim,hello,good to hear from you again,I did not receive the info packet in the mail.It may have gotten lost.Do you have the information,and if so may I call you to find out the specifics and where to remit my reservations and payment?Thanks,Eli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
02 Aug 2007 01:04 #7664 by
Replied by on topic Auburn 2007 information
Hi Elijah,

about 3 or 4 weeks ago you should have received an envelope in the mail from the ACD Club with you meet registration information in it and ballot for the board of directors. The Ballot should have been returned by now. You have till Aug. 11 to return the meet information, but don't wait the earlier you get it in the better. The people who do the registration have a lot of work to do and the earlier everyone gets their registration in the easier it is on them.

See you in Auburn

Jim

• Elijah
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
02 Aug 2007 00:08 #7663 by Elijah
Auburn 2007 information was created by Elijah
I just received my newsletter #6,and it mentions everyone receiving an information packet with event ticket purchase information.I have not received it and do not know where to purchase tickets to the steak fry; breakfast in the park,etc.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you,Eli p.s. this will be my first time at Auburn,so I am a little lost.