Skip to main content

New forum member looking for clues on whereabouts of Model A

• Steve Derus
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
26 Nov 2009 18:16 #15141 by Steve Derus
I received a note from a new forum member who is having trouble posting topics and photos so I told him I would post this information for him. He is hoping to determine the whereabouts of his Dad's Model A Duesenberg phaeton. Hope someone can help him.

Sorry to trouble you guys but I am trying to find out what ever happened to my father's Model A Duesenberg (see photo) and get some more info on it. I just joined the ACD site on line but I am having a problem posting this photo or even this inquiry without photo. I came across your addresses on in the ACD club listings and you guys seem to know a lot about the history of these cars so I thought that I would give you a try. I would very much appreciate any help you can provide. My father sold the car in about 1959 to a guy who owned Wooster Trucking (I think that was the name of it) in Wooster, Ohio. Sadly, that is about the only info I have and I know it isn't much to go on. I still happen to have the original wooden shift knob for the car around here and I would happily give it to the owner if I was positive it was the same car. Thanks in advance for any help that you or any of the other guys can give me. Feel free to send the photo around if you like.

Thanks and Regards,

Bill Lightfoot
<a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Vienna, VA
703-281-5980

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.