Skip to main content

Nice Fog Lamps

• Dave Henderson
  • Visitor
15 Jul 2015 14:36 #29900 by Dave Henderson
Replied by Dave Henderson on topic Re: Nice Fog Lamps
I'd say the owner is in a "fog" if he or she thinks someone would buy at anywhere near that price. They look to be acceptable Fog King fogs which have affixed on them a Cord nameplate that Stan sells or has sold reproductions of. One of the rims looks wrong, is probably from some other similar diameter light. The white ring on the lens looks too prominent and wide to me, maybe lenses are repro? And,I don't recall seeing the ring on other than a clear driving light's lens. While it does slope back, the bracket isn't like what is usually used on Cords, which is a type having a clamping back plate and 2 bolts rather than the single vertical bolt going through clamp jaws. The bracket shown is perhaps for a car with a gravel shield atop the bumper brackets, through which the bracket bolt goes, with the clamps going below and only the chromed section showing above.
Smacks of being a made up set.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
15 Jul 2015 00:13 #29890 by 1748 S
Nice Fog Lamps was created by 1748 S

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/827734.cloudwaysapps.com/wqvptpacqq/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 304. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.