Skip to main content

Signing Off

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
19 Apr 2015 16:52 #29435 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Signing Off
Thank you Justin and Bill for guiding me back on this forum. Your help has been a blessing to me. I finally found out why a new password was not reaching my email. Seems that part of the web site is not functioning nor is the spell check. Funny thing is I activated the spellcheck some time around the 1st of the year and could not get online. Was told to disable it and finally got online. Now I have spell check working again??? Not complaining. Just commenting. I have been emailing with Bill and he tells me the new site will be up and running in around 60 days. I'm really excited to use the new site. I really want to post pics of things I have found or are doing to my Cord

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
15 Apr 2015 17:50 #29419 by 1748
Signing Off was created by 1748
So far I have not received any help with my access to other areas like the judging criteria and other areas. At this time I changed the web forum colors and now can't change back to any other color. I like the blue silver but nope.. Got something else up now.I will be signing off and hopefully be able to sign in again later. In the mean time if anyone needs to contact me this is my actual email address. I realize I'm sticking my neck out a country mile listing my email here or on any web sites. Thanks everyone.
<a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.