Skip to main content

Ebay Find

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
06 Apr 2015 21:34 #29393 by 1748
Replied by 1748 on topic Ebay Find
Well the Cord owners know it will not fit thats a given but... See how many bidders wanted this item. I hope they have a car with running boards. Might want to check out what else this seller has listed that "fits a 37 cord". This seller does have some actual cord parts too but the list price seems outrageous. Any chance this is a member on this forum?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tom_Parkinson
  • Registered
More
06 Apr 2015 20:02 #29392 by Tom_Parkinson
Replied by Tom_Parkinson on topic Ebay Find
Hi,

I sent an inquiry asking how this thing was applicable to a 36 Cord, which has NO running boards. No reply. Quel Surprize!

--Tom

With brakes, two cylinders are better than one.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus, The Hardtop News Magazine, the Journal of the Michiana Dunes Region, Lambda Car Club International

See pix of 1509A here: mbcurl.me/YCSE

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
06 Apr 2015 02:29 #29389 by mikespeed35
Replied by mikespeed35 on topic Ebay Find
I can't believe some one paid $150. + shipping for that! Every car that I look up has all that "will Fit" crap!!!! I have emailed a couple and they say " Oh' I didn't know" that my Ford headlight didn't fit a L-29 Cord.
Cordially Mike

Mike Huffman

More
05 Apr 2015 20:12 #29388 by curt
Replied by curt on topic Ebay Find
I see the same thing alot in Auburn parts. Right now, there are a pair of Cadillac script fog lights that supposedly fit Auburn. very irritating to sort through all the bs looking for the right parts.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
05 Apr 2015 17:52 #29387 by 1748
Ebay Find was created by 1748

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/827734.cloudwaysapps.com/wqvptpacqq/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 304. Please enable debug mode for more information.