Skip to main content

Cord Dash

• Bill Hummel
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
05 Jan 2015 14:17 #28815 by Bill Hummel
Replied by Bill Hummel on topic Cord Dash
That looks like a very nice reproduction for a sedan.

It looks very similar to the ones that FELIX DeGEYTER was making up in Broken Arrow Oklahoma at the Auburn Cord, Duesenberg Company. They were made out of stainless steel panels, then cut out by a waterjet. I have a similar one without the windshield crank holes in my Cabriolet.

Everything fits beautifully.

I think Felix is selling his for $250

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
04 Jan 2015 23:27 #28812 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Cord Dash
Silly of me to forget to include the above URL so everyone can see what I was posting about. Thanks for the help.

• Tom_Parkinson
  • Registered
More
04 Jan 2015 03:34 #28808 by Tom_Parkinson
Replied by Tom_Parkinson on topic Cord Dash

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/827734.cloudwaysapps.com/wqvptpacqq/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 304. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
04 Jan 2015 01:57 #28807 by 1748 S
Cord Dash was created by 1748 S
I found this today on ebay and wondered how this compares to the original dash. I have my original but it has some extra holes in it so I purchased a couple other new ones. Anyone know anything about these like what is the thickness compared to originals. Sure looks nice. Ho will it be judged in a car. Both the original and this one are non magnetic so I wonder if it might get a points deduction or not. Someone sure went to plenty of effort making these. My hats off to the member thats stepped up helping others with this offering.