Skip to main content

Cords For Sale on Ebay

• Tom_Parkinson
  • Registered
More
26 May 2014 02:47 #27588 by Tom_Parkinson
Replied by Tom_Parkinson on topic Cords For Sale on Ebay
Hi,

Tell your search to look only in EBay motors. Then filter out the most common crappola. My search looks like this:

(36,37,1936,1937,810,812) Cord -antenna -bmw -jvc -rv -sidevisor -sideview

You could add L-29 to the list in the parentheses. Things following a "-" sign are omitted.

I saved the search with the sorting requirement of "newly listed." Every couple of days I click on my "Followed Searches," read down the results until I hit things I have seen before, and I am up to date.

--Tom

With brakes, two cylinders are better than one.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus, The Hardtop News Magazine, the Journal of the Michiana Dunes Region, Lambda Car Club International

See pix of 1509A here: mbcurl.me/YCSE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
24 May 2014 23:41 #27581 by 1748 S
Cords For Sale on Ebay was created by 1748 S
Well for about a week every time I try to look at any Cord for sale all I get is about 83,000 ebay items about this cord type or this kind of rip cord but nothing about any automobiles. I go to the auto section where you see all the different makes and click on Cord. Or I use the drop down box and put in cord but still no cars. Is this a glitch from ebay or someone has no idea what they are doing at ebay. I just want to see the L29 or 810 or 812 Cords.. Not some bunch of threads and parachute rip cords.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.