Skip to main content

Auction Phaeton...

• JimArneson
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
01 Nov 2013 18:20 #26218 by JimArneson
Replied by JimArneson on topic Car Haulers...
Mr. Jarvis has asked me to recommend a car hauler to get the Phaeton out to Virginia. I looked around the ACD Club website a little for information or reviews on haulers but did not find anything. Does anyone here have any thoughts on a reputable hauling service?

Jim Arneson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JimArneson
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
29 Oct 2013 14:51 #26203 by JimArneson
Auction Phaeton... was created by JimArneson
I've spent a little time on the phone with the new owner of the 1936 Phaeton we sold in the Vanderbrink auction on October 19, 2013. He's given me the OK to identify him in this forum.

He is: Leonard (Len) Jarvis of Virginia. He is currently "Wintering" in Flordia.

We are arranging transport of the Phaeton to his restorer in Virginia and expect to have the car delivered in the next couple of weeks. Len is very nice guy who has "always wanted a Cord Convertible".

I also want to thank everyone on these pages for patiently putting up with my "marketing" efforts related to the Cord items we sold in the auction. This community really got the word out about the automobiles we sold and helped to ensure that all the items ended up in the hands of folks who will use and love them (even the camper?). I absolutely appreciate that this space exists and you allow it to be used in a way that benefited mother (on the Right) and me. All the proceeds of this auction are going to support her as she makes her way through life without my dad.

Thank You!

Jim Arneson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.