Automodello 1938 Phantom Corsair in 1/24 scale and details

• Automodello
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
17 Aug 2012 22:43 #23320 by Automodello
Hello,

Earlier this year Automodello released the 1938 Phantom Corsair in 1/24 scale which sold-through in less than 2 months. In the final days, Automodello began working with the National Automobile Museum in Reno Nevada which owns the sole real car.

Hence with the Heinz family's endorsement and the National Automobile Museum we have decided to release a special Museum Edition which is only available from Diecasm [url:2dkib2r4]http://www.diecasm.com[/url:2dkib2r4] and the National Automobile Museum after the model is released. The price is $399.95 and is signed by the Heinz family. The build is limited to 75 units in the original black.

This is the first time the 1938 Phantom Corsair has been modeled in this scale.

I will be exhibiting at two upcoming shows: Geneva Concours d' Elegance in Lake Geneva, WI on August 26th and the Glenmoor Gathering of Significant Automobiles in Canton OH on September 16th.

Also, the Automodello 1935 Duesenberg SJ Speedster Mormon Meteor (stage 1) prototype in 1/24 will be displayed by the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum during their Labor Day festivities along with the Automodello 1938 Packard Twelve Convertible Victoria in Chinese Red in 1/43 which is in the Museum's permanent collection.

For these 3 shows, I am trying to have one of the upcoming 1938 Phantom Corsair Museum Edition prototypes flown in too.

If you have questions about this model, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jim

For current pictures of this car:
[url:2dkib2r4]http://www.diecasm.com/servlet/the-6271/1938-Phanton-Corsair-Cord/Detail[/url:2dkib2r4]

Jim Cowen Automodello 847-274-9645 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. www.automodello.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.