Skip to main content

810 Cord Phaeton Upholsterer in lower New England

• Pat Leahy
  • Registered
More
29 Mar 2012 12:25 #22525 by Pat Leahy
Replied by Pat Leahy on topic UPHOLSTERY
You might check with Tom Dudley in Michigan. He has done a number of open CORDS.

Pat Leahy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tom Georgeson
  • Registered
More
29 Mar 2012 05:50 #22522 by Tom Georgeson
Replied by Tom Georgeson on topic upholsterer
Have you talked to ACD member Rick Hulett who lives in Kansas. He is not near you but he does produce upholstry for ACD cars including tops, etc. He has all the Factory patterns. You could have someone else install it.

• stroker
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
28 Mar 2012 20:33 #22521 by stroker
Gents- I'm in a bind! My good friend and long time upholsterer is not available for me anymore since large manufacturers in the area have found out his competence, negating his availability to do old cars anymore. Does anyone know of an upolsterer in the lower New England area which is experienced in doing classics, especially ACD cars?

In my car the seats and all the door and quarter panels are done; what's needed is their installation, cutting and trimming the supplied available carpet and fashioning the top and installing it. I know a lot by this time, have many photos and directions from my former guy who promises to give a thorough knowledge dump and will be available to answer any questions during the project.

Help, and thanks for your interest,

Pete Rhoads, from somewhere under 2241H

pete rhoads, restoring 810 phaeton 2241 H