• Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
21 Mar 2024 10:51 #48348 by KimFraser
Replied by KimFraser on topic Vintage lighted AUBURN sign for sale
Hello there Weathered1,
Thank you for casting the first offer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• weathered1
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
20 Mar 2024 16:45 #48343 by weathered1
Replied by weathered1 on topic Vintage lighted AUBURN sign for sale
Kim I would like to offer you $2500. Thanks

• KimFraser
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
20 Mar 2024 16:36 #48342 by KimFraser
Vintage lighted AUBURN sign for sale was created by KimFraser
Hello there,

I have a very old AUBURN sign that was from a dealership in Orlando Florida.   This is a custom sign that the owner of that dealership had made for his business.  I acquired this sign way back in 1992 at a prop shop inside the MGM Studios park (now Universal) in Orlando.   After doing research I found out that there was an AUBURN dealership in Orlando and that it was a custom sign.  The very thick glass has the AUBURN logo hand painted and pressed between two panes of thick glass with a metal frame holding them together with a long bulb light fixture on top that works.   Over 10 years ago, a buddy of mine was kind enough to take my AUBURN sign up to the AUBURN museum to have it assessed.  And the experts there deemed it a one-of-a kind that is priceless.   Size is approximately 27" long by about 12" tall by about 3" thick/deep.
I would love for someone to purchase this lovely sign and put it in 'pride of place' instead of my having it wrapped up in my closet!  
See photos below.  Please let me know if you want more photos or have questions.
I am looking for best offer!  Please note: the shipping (which will be professional done) and insurance fees will be added to the amount which will also the responsibility of the new owner.
The sign is in Bonita Springs Florida, for those of you that might be "snow-birding" currently down there, let me know if you'd like to visit the sign, arrangements can be made.

Thank you so much!