Skip to main content

1929 Auburn 8-90

• Jonathan Richards
  • Registered
More
20 Jul 2018 17:48 #35021 by Jonathan Richards
Replied by Jonathan Richards on topic 1929 Auburn 8-90
Irrespective of "grammar and spelling errors" your communication is very exciting. The Auburn convertible sedan is absolutely stunning. I look forward to your further communications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
20 Jul 2018 01:01 #35009 by vicfreg
Replied by vicfreg on topic 1929 Auburn 8-90
Lots of spelling and grammar errors there, I lots of grammar and spelling errors there, sorry. I am trying to do this from my mobile phone. I will post an updated reply tomorrow from my computer, thank you

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
20 Jul 2018 01:00 #35008 by vicfreg
Replied by vicfreg on topic 1929 Auburn 8-90
Thank you. I traveled up this past weekend for his 82nd Birthday. We need to bleed the brakes and I helped him with that. He still is an expert mechanic, having worked many years in that field. Along the way, he taught me many things about the car, fixing the brakes, had a mouth the wheels, how to properly install the knock offs etc. birthday. We need to bleed the brakes and I helped him with that. He still is an expert mechanic, having worked many years in that field. Along the way, he taught me many things about the car, fixing the brakes, had him out the wheels, how to properly install the knock offs etc. his wish is the past a car along to me, and keep it in the family. So I am absorbing 15 years worth of ownership information, techniques, and knowledge, during these visits. It’s really priceless, and a very important period of my life, told learned about these fascinating, and great automobiles

• RandyEma
  • Duesenberg Historian
  • Registered
More
20 Jul 2018 00:23 #35007 by RandyEma
Replied by RandyEma on topic 1929 Auburn 8-90
Yes it is beautiful

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
19 Jul 2018 22:52 #35005 by vicfreg
1929 Auburn 8-90 was created by vicfreg
My Uncle in his beautiful 1929. Owned since the early 1960's
Attachments: