Skip to main content

WARNING - Stolen Parts Listed on eBay located in Augusta GA

• greenflan2
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
06 Feb 2022 22:47 - 06 Feb 2022 23:55 #44828 by greenflan2
I'm a new member here and it is very unfortunate that this is my first post but I wanted to make everyone are of parts that are listed on ebay for sale that were stolen from my family. My Father was a lifelong enthusiast of these cars and passed in a house fire in 2020. My brother and I have been caring for his collection of unrestored cars and parts since. We have had some recent security issues and I was alerted this past week by a fellow member and acquaintance of my late father that he suspected parts currently listed on ebay for sale may have been stolen from us. After investigating we have confirmed that the parts listed were in fact stolen from us. A link to the ebay listings are below under the username pjhayes, She sold an L-29 cord dash and a mix of smaller parts earlier this month and has several more L-29, Duesenberg, and other parts listed for sale and says she is adding more. You can see the obvious fire damage on some of the parts where my brother and I retrieved these from the ashes of my fathers burned down house back in 2020. If you see these parts listed for sale please do not bid or buy them and please tell anyone you know that may be looking to buy them. I'm trying to recover what I can but that is obviously not easy to do. Thank you

www.ebay.com/sch/pjhayes/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

[/url]
Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Feb 2022 23:55 by greenflan2. Reason: grammatical correction, add photos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.