New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Suspension Strap Material

• vicfreg
  • Topic Author
  • Forum User
  • Forum User
More
30 Oct 2019 21:20 #38740 by vicfreg
Suspension Strap Material was created by vicfreg
I have also posted this in the Auburn Forum. If you need suspension strap material see information below

I found a source for the suspension straps, aka "Snubbers". It is Andy's Garage in Delaware, owned and operated by Andy Wise, an AACA award winning restorer, and Oakland Owner/Restorer and Oakland Club Technical Advisor.
He has the straps in the proper width for our Auburn (1-1/4") and also has the rivets. He makes these straps out of Kevlar, so they are extremely durable. I am putting his contact information below. Vic Fregonese

Andy Wise
17151 Webbs RD
Ellendale DE 19941

(302-245-7276)
Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds