New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

More
26 Jul 2019 19:20 - 26 Jul 2019 19:29 #37873 by johnmereness
Replied by johnmereness on topic New Member
Price: Seems fair and cars rarely come up in this price range. Car would be worth more if they had given it more attention at time of 'restoration." That said, the better the price the more you can spend to correct its flaws. You can leave the flaws alone (as decent enough with flaws), but then do not expect it to be worth any more than roughly its current price (more take than give). You will find my list of incorrect (and it is just a cursory list) on page 3 of the AACA page referenced early in this discussion. As to correct verses incorrect - the list is pretty typical for an Auburn of the era. And, if the list items were corrected, I would guess to say car would be pushing 100K.

JMM
Last edit: 26 Jul 2019 19:29 by johnmereness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
27 Jul 2019 04:06 #37878 by mikespeed35
Replied by mikespeed35 on topic New Member
Driving a ACD car at sustained speeds of 75 MPH wouldn't be safe either.!!!
CORDiallyMike

Mike Huffman

More
04 Dec 2019 14:26 #38978 by HenryBraxton
Replied by HenryBraxton on topic New Member
Do not take the discussion the wrong way. A couple of us can make lists for even 100 point cars (we have been into every nut and bolt and will openly say we are still learning every single day too). The car appears decent enough, but I would factor in some pocket change if you want it correct matched to my personal opinion is most cars take some degree of extra work to tour them successfully.
https://tradevenue.sehttps://tradevenue.se

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds