New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

George Van Nostrand Celebrates His 90th Birthday

More
04 Mar 2019 05:24 #36796 by Joel
Happy 90th, George!

Joel Nystrom
1929 Duesenberg Model J Murphy Convertible Coupe
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Nov 2019 14:19 - 27 Nov 2019 20:43 #38918 by romarsibochy
Replied by romarsibochy on topic George Van Nostrand Celebrates His 90th Birthday

Terry Cockerell wrote: George Van Nostrand celebrates his 90th birthday today February 24th with family and friends. George has been a dedicated member of the ACD Club for 60 years. Happy Birthday from all of us Down Under George.
George would appreciate being contacted by those who see this Forum.
The attached picture was taken during our visit back in August 2018. Lunch with George and his Rolling Sculpture.
Cheers from [/URL],
Terry, Gai and Zoey

Sadly I have never met you in person but.. My business transactions have always been exultant. Always a pleasure talking with you on email. BTW that 2nd gear for my Cord trans has worked out perfectly. Am very happy to have it.
Last edit: 27 Nov 2019 20:43 by romarsibochy.

More
25 Dec 2019 21:51 - 25 Dec 2019 23:07 #39108 by ARSO
The attached picture was taken during our visit back in August 2018. Lunch with George and his Rolling Sculpture. emi calculator gst login ifsc code
Last edit: 25 Dec 2019 23:07 by ARSO.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds