ACD club "App"

• thlee
  • ACD Club Vice President
  • Registered
More
07 Oct 2014 00:54 #28292 by thlee
Replied by thlee on topic ACD club "App"
Andy,

the ACD Club is looking at building a new online system -- including a new website, membership directory, and forums. as part of this, things like an app could be added. the first key is to get the membership database "online". this will allow members to update their own car and personal information, as well as to easily process renewals.
We've (the board of directors) have been investigating this, and I am working on a project to make this a reality. Specifically, the proceeds from the "Poster Project" will be used to help fund this project.

stay tuned for more information!

-Tom Lee

Thomas Lee ACD Life Member This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1933 Auburn Phaeton 8-101A
1930 Cord L-29 Cabriolet
1912 Auburn 30L Runabout (undergoing some minor refreshing)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• auburnandyscar
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
24 Sep 2014 02:00 #28230 by auburnandyscar
ACD club "App" was created by auburnandyscar
I have been wondering if anyone has considered making or compiling a data base that club members could access.
Case in point-I am curious as to how many 1932 Broughams are registered to club members.
I also think that it could be helpful to have the membership list in an app also, as I do not always have my directory with me.
The current directory is a great piece of work, I think that its' virtues can be expanded to be even more helpful as a mobile accessible resource.

andy

Check out my build at:
www.1932auburnsedan.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.