new parts added to look at

  • Chris Summers
  • Chris Summers's Avatar
  • Offline
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
19 Feb 2014 18:45 #27076 by Chris Summers
Chris Summers replied the topic:
Curt, we only expect you to remember 99% of Auburn things, others can take care of the remaining 1%. :D

Chris Summers
ACD Club
Chandler-Cleveland Motor Club
CCCA

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Joe Holderman
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum