Skip to main content

LAST DAY TO ORDER a Cord 810/812 T-Shirt...

• Granman
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
14 Jan 2014 05:59 #26641 by Granman
Replied by Granman on topic Only 3 days left to order!
Hey guys, only a 3 days left to get your Cord 810/812 convertible shirt pre-ordered. This will be the only time I do a pre-order in them and mostly likely your only opportunity to get a Cord Shirt like this. Hit me up if you want one. <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url].

Gran Roberts This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Granman
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
11 Jan 2014 07:39 #26630 by Granman

This is the last week to order your 1936 Cord 810/812 t-shirts. They are $25 per shirt, and offered in sizes M to 5X (2X-5X add $2 per shirt). This is a small project and will be the only time I will be offering these shirts for sale so if you are interested, now is the time to order. The last order will be taken January 18, the shirts will be printed and then shipped in February.

For inquires, questions email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]. You can also pay directly via Paypal by making payment to that same e-mail address. Be sure to send shirt sizes, and a mailing address in the comments section in Paypal, or e-mail me that particular information.

I illustrated this shirt myself in an effort to put something out there for us fellow Cord fans to enjoy. It isn't often that we get something brand-new like this to enjoy and show off our passion for the Cord automobile. I hope you guys enjoy the design. I was the marketing director at the ACD Museum for nearly 5 years and I am currently the Senior Graphic Designer at Auctions America in Auburn.

*There was a change in the Cord Illustration due to a misunderstanding with the ACD Museum. The original car was based on a car located in their museum. In an effort to appease them, I redrew a Blue, Convertible model. If you ordered one of the previous shirts I'll be contacting you this weekend with the details. Thanks for the interest. Email me if you'd like to order. The last order will be Taken on January 18, 2014. Take care.

Gran Roberts

Gran Roberts This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.