Skip to main content

How about a ride

• Cordoroy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
01 Dec 2003 20:14 #1055 by Cordoroy
Replied by Cordoroy on topic Thanks for the reply
Ric
I'd love to take you up on your offer for a ride around the frozen falls, but that's too far from Long Island, even for such a glorious event. Maybe someday.

Roy Steiner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
29 Nov 2003 01:00 #1028 by
Replied by on topic How about a ride
I said most of the Cord, not all of them. Besides Ric not everyone is as crazy as we are. Also, remember I was broken into this Club by Paul Fischer...If the Cord didn't break 100MPH it wasn't worth keeping (yes I still have mine! :D )

• Ric Simpson
  • Registered
More
28 Nov 2003 19:33 #1025 by Ric Simpson
Replied by Ric Simpson on topic Ride in a Cord
How come people are putting their Cords away? It's easy to buy snow tires these days! They start well down to 30 below! They are front drive so can plow through almost anything. Oil pressure is always better! If you are coming to look at the Ice Bridge at Niagara Falls, give me a call, we can probably go for a spin in the Cord. I put the top up so the seats don't get covered with snow. Heater is in the house so dress warmly! The only thing more fun than owning a Cord is driving one! Ric.

Ric Simpson,
2001 Niagara Parkway,
Fort Erie, Ontario,
Canada. L2A 5M4

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
26 Nov 2003 21:59 #1022 by
Replied by on topic Ride in a Cord
Right now most of the Cords in this part of the country are being put away for the winter. If you want to come to the Spring meet in Danville PA (about 3 hours west of the George Washington Bridge on Rt 80) over Memorial day weekend we can get you a ride. Another option would be the Macungie meet Aug. 6,7,8 in Macungie PA (just outside of Allentown).

Jim

• Cordoroy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
25 Nov 2003 14:32 #1018 by Cordoroy
How about a ride was created by Cordoroy
It occurred to me that while I have loved Cords ever since I can remember, I have never ridden in one.

Is there anyone close to Long Island NY, who would welcome a visit and a short ride-along. I'm not sure how this message system works, so I can be reached at <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]. Thank you.