Skip to main content

Former AAC employee

• DJT
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
30 Apr 2007 01:36 #6934 by DJT
Former AAC employee was created by DJT
Former AAC Employee Marion Myers passed away April 22, 2007. "He will be greatly missed. He truly was a classic, and I know I will miss walking through these galleries and not hearing Marion telling one of his stories about the cars", Sharon Fouke.

Sharon is the main contact for the volunteers at the ACD Museum.

M Myers 96 Birthday Party[/url:33d0d5ep] It was held just a week before he died. In the video, he is wearing his ACD Volunteer name tag.

News-Sentinel, The (Fort Wayne, IN)
April 25, 2007
Section: Death Notice - Classified

Marion Earl Myers

Hamilton IN United States
MARION EARL MYERS, 96, of Hamilton Lake, Hamilton, died Sunday, April 22, 2007, at his residence. He was born on April 18, 1911, in Fort Wayne. He retired from International Harvester with over 37 years of service, in 1971. He volunteered at the Auburn Cord Duesenburg Museum for several years, [i:33d0d5ep]accumulating the most volunteer hours of anyone in the state for which he received an award from the Govenor[/i:33d0d5ep]. Surviving are his sons, James R. (Marge) Myers of Huntertown, Ronald M. (Jerilyn) Myers and Stephen E. (Janet) Myers, both of Fort Wayne; seven grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, Irene, in 1994; grandson, Michael Myers; great-granddaughter, Kathleen Mowery; and brother, Vern Myers. Funeral service is 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Hockemeyer & Miller Funeral Home, 6131 St. Joe Road, with visitation one hour prior to service. Visitation also from 2 to 8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial in Huntertown Cemetery, Huntertown. Preferred memorials to Auburn Cord Duesenburg Museum.

-David
member: Professional Photographer Association
TnT Shutterbug Photography
www.tntshutterbugphotography.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.