Skip to main content

Thanks for and ACD Festival

• Duesey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 Sep 2006 05:02 #5432 by Duesey
Replied by Duesey on topic Thanks for and ACD Festival
This year was my first time attending the festival (I recently graduated college and was always in school by labor day, and thus unable to attend). I had a wonderful time and will certainly be attending next year. Loads of fun!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1930 Jordan
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
13 Sep 2006 08:46 #5420 by 1930 Jordan
Replied by 1930 Jordan on topic Thanks for and ACD Festival
I went out on Sat and had to come back on Sat night. I left at 3:15am Chicago time, and got there buy 7:56 am Chicago time sat morning( I was on one of my motorcycles) I stayed there till about 2:45pm Chicago time and had to turn around and go back home, for I had to work the night shift that Sat evening. I was WIPED buy the time I got to bed on Sunday (5:35pm sun night) Would I do it over.............. YOU BET I WOULD, I HAD ONE HECK OF A TIME OUT THERE!!!!!!! last time I was there was in 1999. and don't think that I have the great memories that I came home with this year WOW I just love everything that I could do when I was there this YEAR> Thanks for such a GREAT EVENT GUY"S KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1930 Jordan"G" line 90,1953 Plymouth,1951 Chrysler Saratoga,1975 Dart,1974 Schwinn Collgate,1978 Schwinn Continental,1971 Honda 500"4",1973 Honda 350"twin",1975 Honda 500"twin",1955 Norton,1988 Honda Shadow custom,05 crossfire roadster.

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
11 Sep 2006 02:13 #5404 by mikespeed35
Replied by mikespeed35 on topic Thanks for and ACD Festival
Is Cord a Jr. member? Sounds like he should be.
CORDially

Mike Huffman

• John
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
04 Sep 2006 21:07 #5343 by John
Thanks for and ACD Festival was created by John
We just arrived home in WI from a long weekend at the ACD Festival and I just wanted to say thanks for having that event.
My son's name is Cord and Saturday was his 13th birthday and he choose to spend it in Auburn.
We had a great time talking to the Cord owners and got quite the history lesson from one of the gentlemen who worked at the museum

Now I'm researching online because Cord want to find an 812 to restore
We're already planning on attending next year

John