Skip to main content

2020 Auburn Fall Auction

• Joe Holderman
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
13 Aug 2020 01:08 - 13 Aug 2020 01:08 #40705 by Joe Holderman
Replied by Joe Holderman on topic 2020 Auburn Fall Auction
Also, I plan to attend the auction. I have bidder pass, but don't really plan to buy anything. However, if any ACD Club Member is an online bidder and want me to look at something for you in person, hit me up.
Thanks,
Joe

Future Cord owner.

Messenger Link: m.me/hotrodjoe
Last edit: 13 Aug 2020 01:08 by Joe Holderman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S, C.R.D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joe Holderman
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
09 Aug 2020 00:09 #40678 by Joe Holderman
2020 Auburn Fall Auction was created by Joe Holderman
The Auction is still happening even though the Festival and ACD Club Activities have been postponed a year. However, I just got an update from RM Sotheby's that the Auction will now be open to pre-registered bidders only, no General Admission:

"In light of the circumstances surrounding the global COVID-19 virus pandemic and the current guidelines from local public health officials, RM Auctions has made the decision to close general admission for its Labor Day weekend Auburn Fall 2020 auction on 3-5 September and allow admittance to the event for pre-registered bidders and accompanying guests only. We came to this decision to safeguard the health and well-being of our clients, event attendees, and staff, and ensure that proper physical distancing can take place during the event while maintaining safety protocols as recommended by the State of Indiana.
In the interest of safety and to limit physical interaction, those interested in attending must register to bid on our website prior to attending onsite.
RM Auctions is working diligently behind the scenes to implement altered onsite guidelines and safety protocols for the live Auburn Fall event. Upon entering the auction park each day, attendees will be required to sanitize their hands and undergo no-touch temperature screenings. Adhering to Indiana state guidelines, event attendees will also be required to wear face coverings during the entirety of their visit to the Auburn Auction Park. Further, there will be increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing onsite, as well as hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the park. Auction seating will be modified to be more spacious and allow for proper physical distancing.
In an effort to limit physical contact, RM Auctions has also decided to cancel this year’s Swap Meet and Car Corral.
For registered bidders who wish not to attend Auburn Fall in-person, real-time bidding at a distance, including via phone or online, will be available. The auction will also be streamed live on our homepage."

Future Cord owner.

Messenger Link: m.me/hotrodjoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.