New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

White Glove Collection Products

• crindima
  • Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
27 Jul 2020 14:12 #40610 by crindima
White Glove Collection Products was created by crindima
Hi all,

I recently joined the club and wanted to let everyone know that I am the new owner of the White Glove Collection. It was started by Rick Bloomquist who has sadly passed a few years ago. I picked up what was left of the business and have started producing some of the great items such as:
  • Senior Trippe Lights
  • Guide Super Ray Lights - Passing and Driving with clear and bi-color lenses
  • See-Rite mirrors - spare tire and pillar mount with a variety of stems

There are a lot more products on the website and I would like to invite you all to visit. The website is www.whiteglovecollection.com

I can reproduce other parts as well - just need samples to make the molds. If I can help with anything, please let me know.

Thank you all,
Crin
618-304-0907
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S, C.R.D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2020 23:21 #40633 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic White Glove Collection Products
The morning I saw this I called right away. Ordered a set of Fog King Cord Fog Light lables for my set of Fog King driving lights. They are FINALLY complete. Its been a long difficult search for the correct parts. I don't know whats harder to find. The mounting brackets or the correct glass amber lens. Its been fun.
The new owner of White Glove is a great person to talk with. We probably talked cars for 30 minutes. I have the tags looking at me on my computer desk. They really mean a lot to me to have them.

Gary Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds