Skip to main content

White Glove Collection Products

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
01 Aug 2020 23:21 #40633 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic White Glove Collection Products
The morning I saw this I called right away. Ordered a set of Fog King Cord Fog Light lables for my set of Fog King driving lights. They are FINALLY complete. Its been a long difficult search for the correct parts. I don't know whats harder to find. The mounting brackets or the correct glass amber lens. Its been fun.
The new owner of White Glove is a great person to talk with. We probably talked cars for 30 minutes. I have the tags looking at me on my computer desk. They really mean a lot to me to have them.

Gary Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crindima
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
27 Jul 2020 14:12 #40610 by crindima
White Glove Collection Products was created by crindima
Hi all,

I recently joined the club and wanted to let everyone know that I am the new owner of the White Glove Collection. It was started by Rick Bloomquist who has sadly passed a few years ago. I picked up what was left of the business and have started producing some of the great items such as:
  • Senior Trippe Lights
  • Guide Super Ray Lights - Passing and Driving with clear and bi-color lenses
  • See-Rite mirrors - spare tire and pillar mount with a variety of stems

There are a lot more products on the website and I would like to invite you all to visit. The website is www.whiteglovecollection.com

I can reproduce other parts as well - just need samples to make the molds. If I can help with anything, please let me know.

Thank you all,
Crin
618-304-0907
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S, C.R.D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.