New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

1929 DUESENBERG CRASHES - KILLS THREE

• georgealbright
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
03 Aug 2005 15:40 #3462 by georgealbright
Replied by georgealbright on topic 1929 DUESENBERG CRASHES - KILLS THREE
Dear ACD Members:I hope everyone will consider sending a donation to one of the Patton Memorial Funds listed in one of the attached newspaper articles. NOBODYS family deserves this! God Bless, George Albright

George Albright Cell 352 843 1624

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Clipper965
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Oct 2005 01:00 #3779 by Clipper965
Replied by Clipper965 on topic 1929 DUESENBERG CRASHES - KILLS THREE
What a horrible tragedy. I cannot put into words how I feel for the surviving children, not to mention the family's relatives and friends. Just goes to show how fragile life is. I have sent a donation to the Patton family fund. I think it would be a great idea if somebody with ties to the Pebble Beach Car Show pass on the idea of some kind of benefit for the surviving children. The whole Duesenberg family needs to pull for this.

Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
PO BOX 222860
Carmel, CA 93922
(831) 622-1700
<a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds