New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Car j225 paper work found

• BEichorn
  • Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
20 Nov 2021 01:45 - 20 Nov 2021 01:46 #44304 by BEichorn
Car j225 paper work found was created by BEichorn
Hello everyone , just signed up here so I could share what I’ve found,

Recently a former employer of mine purchased a defunct body shop to move his business to, the body shop at some point was restoring auburns and other vintage makes, I was asked to come over check it out, upon exploring the propert I found some neat items, a prior registration for car j225 dated from 1949 , some frame rails templates for that car, an old hood side that appears to be the victim of a carburetor fire, and some small trinkets that were labeled. “Dues parts” I’ll attach some photos below
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Nov 2021 01:46 by BEichorn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BEichorn
  • Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
20 Nov 2021 01:50 #44305 by BEichorn
Replied by BEichorn on topic Car j225 paper work found
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds