New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Can Am 2011

• jhcarlady
  • jhcarlady's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
16 Jul 2011 04:29 #20514 by jhcarlady
Can Am 2011 was created by jhcarlady
Mike and I are at the Can Am meet in Ingersol, Canada. We drove the L29 Cord here and are having a great time. Yesterday we visited the airport where they have several Harvard Airplanes. Today we visited a place that makes large ice sculptures, a lady's doll collection and vintage clothes collection, and the Plunkett car collection. A few pictures are attached. For those of you that have never been to a regional meet, you are missing the best part of belonging to this club. The regional meets are where you get to know the people in this club.

jhcarlady/
Joan Huffman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jhcarlady
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
16 Jul 2011 04:44 #20515 by jhcarlady
Replied by jhcarlady on topic Can Am 2011

jhcarlady/
Joan Huffman

• jhcarlady
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
01 Jun 2012 02:30 #22948 by jhcarlady
Replied by jhcarlady on topic Can Am 2011
I accidently disabled the links to my photos when I sorted photos into albums. Here is a link to my album from Can Am 2011. I took lots of photos of cars that I may use is coloring book. This is the unedited version so there may be some bad ones in here.
Links to photos:
Can Am 2011
http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss18 ... AM%202011/

jhcarlady/
Joan Huffman

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds