New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Would like to buy a L-29

• Waterbeestje
  • Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
24 Sep 2018 18:36 #35488 by Waterbeestje
Would like to buy a L-29 was created by Waterbeestje
Hello,
I am interested in buying an L-29. Any advice or good available cars on the market in the US. I am looking for a car in good condition based on a limited time available for repairs or restauration works. I am known to other period cars, do own a Packard 645. Would appriciate an advise or recommedations.
Regards,
Jan Degeling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2019 16:24 #36809 by [email protected]
Hello:
My friend has a 1929 CORD L29 2 Seater Cabriolet located in France, he can help with shipping to the USA
If you are interested I can put you in touch with the seller who speaks English.
Roger
1 718 450 0443 New York

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
07 Mar 2019 04:58 #36815 by mikespeed35
Replied by mikespeed35 on topic Would like to buy a L-29
Look at the Amelia Island RM Sotheby auction. Nice Cab. in the auction.
CORDiallyMike

Mike Huffman
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnmereness

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds