Skip to main content

L-29 Trailer

• john mccall
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
17 Jun 2004 16:25 #1829 by john mccall
Replied by john mccall on topic L-29 Trailer
Thanks Dick , that's the information I was looking for . I'll pass it along . As I recall the hubcaps were ther but had bolt holes or something wrong with them .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dick Greene
  • Visitor
15 Jun 2004 01:57 #1817 by Dick Greene
Replied by Dick Greene on topic L-29 trailer
There isn't much of interest in the back end of an L-29 chassis, especially if it has been in the woods for many years. The hubs caps (brass) might have survived and should be salvaged and anything else that looks good.

Not much value here. Want another one? I was given the remains of an L-29 trailer years ago. It is now in a barn, but spent 40 odd years outside.

Dick Greene

• john mccall
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
28 May 2004 15:43 #1756 by john mccall
Replied by john mccall on topic L-29 trailer
It's in Ct. .

• Visitor
28 May 2004 14:35 #1755 by
Replied by on topic L-29 Trailer
What part of the country is this trailer? Makes a difference.
Ken Clark

• john mccall
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
24 May 2004 16:32 #1748 by john mccall
L-29 Trailer was created by john mccall
An older gentleman from town mentioned in passing that he might have a couple of Cord hubcaps for my 36 but they were buried somewhere and it would take a while to find them . When I went to see if he had managed to locate them he said they really weren't hubcaps but actually he had a Cord trailer . After going through some brush and poison ivy in my shorts I was ablt to determine thet he does have a Cord trailer that was evidently made using the rear frame , springs, axle and wheels from an L-29 . He is ready to part with the trailer so I said I would post it to see what it may be worth to someone in the club . Please reply to this note if you are interested in it or have any idea what it would be worth .
Keep looking , they're still out there in the bushes somewhere .