Need L29 Photos

• L29LOVER
  • L29LOVER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Aug 2006 23:47 #5249 by L29LOVER
L29LOVER created the topic: Need L29 Photos
Does anyone know where I can come across some fairly high resolution photographs of a Cord L29 Cabriolet (preferably 1931 but not necessarily). I will never own such a beautiful car but I would love to have an oil painting of one made and I need the photographs for such. If necessary I can pay. Thanks so much!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Randy_G
  • Randy_G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Aug 2006 23:57 #5250 by Randy_G
Randy_G replied the topic:
Not to blow my own horn but I think I saw a photo or two on this site.

www.automotivehistoryonline.com/cord.htm

More
19 Aug 2006 12:50 #5253 by russv
russv replied the topic:
The other solution would be to show up at Auburn Labor day weekend and take all the pictures you want. Always a great time for all and a great to learn more.
Russ

• Bill Hummel
  • ACD Club Past President
  • ACD Club Past President
More
20 Aug 2006 01:00 #5258 by Bill Hummel
Bill Hummel replied the topic: Re: Need L29 Photos

L29LOVER wrote: Does anyone know where I can come across some fairly high resolution photographs of a Cord L29 Cabriolet (preferably 1931 but not necessarily). I will never own such a beautiful car but I would love to have an oil painting of one made and I need the photographs for such. If necessary I can pay. Thanks so much!!!

Jim Fasnacht will be bringing a spectacular L-29 Cabriolet, once it gets through with Pebble Beach. Be sure to see it at Auburn this year!

Here is a picture of the car at my Great Gatsby Party that I threw for the ACD Club back in April 2005. It was just unveiled after an extensive restoration.

MORE PICTURES HERE ==> http://www.acdclub.org/TexasMeet2005/Gr ... EFAULT.htm

More
26 Aug 2006 17:06 #5293 by dryesandno
dryesandno replied the topic: L-29 images
we are going to compete with Jim's beautiful L-29 this year. it'll be maroon vs red, regular lights vs woodlights. we'll see how it goes. check out ken clark's website for some other great images of L-29's.

More
26 Aug 2006 17:07 #5294 by dryesandno
dryesandno replied the topic: L-29 images
we are going to compete with Jim's beautiful L-29 this year. it'll be maroon vs red, regular lights vs woodlights. we'll see how it goes. check out ken clark's website for some other great images of L-29's.

http://l-29cord.com/html/red_l29.html

Moderators: Joe Holderman
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds