West Coast Meet Reservations Change

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
30 May 2020 17:58 #40297 by 1748 S
West Coast Meet Reservations Change was created by 1748 S
Been trying to contact Cambria Pines Lodge to change my June reservations to October reservations but... Nobody there to talk to. Each time the message is your are number 2 in line. Then number one.. Then your the next one... But nobody is talking to me. FINALLY yesterday, Friday at 1056 am I talk with a young girl that really does not seen to know much. Told her my first n last name and mentioned the ACD club. She tells me I do NOT have reservations in June for the 12th n 13th... But she finds I have them on October 16th n 17th..... Somebody moved them. Well it wasn't me but she insisted I had. So you bet I'm thinking I may have lost some brain cells...My daughter figured it out. Had to me the club changed the date so they automatically changed my reservations... But had not told me. Now knowing we needed to change from June to October I thought it might be nice to use the June dates as a surprise for my wife.A pre getaway weekend. Needless to say I sure would have been unhappy getting there and no place to stay..Maybe a barn might be available....
After this I looked at me email and there was my reservation change and anew confirmation number. The time date was 10 41am.... I looked at it at 1102 am... Go figure that one... I don't get out much but when I do... I have fun...

Gary Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.