New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Cord headlight lens mishap - Anyone make replacements?

• Jonathan Richards
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
01 Dec 2019 18:19 #38957 by Jonathan Richards
Replied by Jonathan Richards on topic Cord headlight lens mishap - Anyone make replacements?
Hello, Michael, I am so sorry to hear of your "mishap" with the headlamp lens on Geneva ( S#32410S). Years ago I had several OEM glass Riteway lenses but they are long gone. One of the many charms of Geneva was her original headlamp configuration. Perhaps you will be forced to convert to sealed beam units , thereby having much better lighting , but I hope not. Good luck in finding a replacement. Best Regards, Jonathan Richards #1080, a prior custodian of this fine automobile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 18:34 #38958 by pete kelly
I seem to remember that the replacement lenses were a copy of the export lens and not 3900 or 3387.

More
01 Dec 2019 20:38 #38960 by uconn_1965
I think the plastic lens were made by a club member in California that was a dentist.

More
01 Dec 2019 21:54 #38961 by pete kelly
"I seem to remember that the replacement lenses were a copy of the export lens and not 3900 or 3387. "
Here I am referring to the glass lenses made in Europe

More
02 Dec 2019 00:25 #38962 by 1748 S
Dr Styer of California has a set of what appears plastic repro headlight lens in the For Sale section. He is a Dentist too.

Gary Parsons

More
02 Dec 2019 01:57 #38963 by RandyEma
Steiner
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds